[Ansteorra] Indoor Fighting

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:53:37 PDT 2010

Good Gentles,

I know everyone has their opinion. But it seems to me that those who wish to
argue this are the same ones over and over. Its great that you all have an
interest in this, but sadly, its very quickly rolling down hill.

Please, lets take your conversation off this list. If you wish to discuss
this, and want to set up a place where this can be talked about publically -
but don't know where to take it, please, email me and I will help you find
that information.

You are all welcome to ignore me, but I hope that instead I see a post later
about a place to discuss things like this specifically that is not the
kingdom list, even if that post is made by me at the request of anyone who
takes me up on my offer.

Please, only respond to this email privately.

Lady Vyolante do Porto