[Ansteorra] I have a question

Peter Holland pholland64 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:48:04 PDT 2010

I joined because when I found the Society I was needing somewhere to belong
Truly I was unaware of it at the time
but from the first event way back in 92 i felt a part of a family
unconditional acceptance is what I found and what I strive to return
to all my family those I know well, those I know but a little and those I
know not at all
I wish to thank you for the love you have showed me over this near score of
years
over the next few score let us spread the love around
Svipdagr

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds <
master.barat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chasing a girl. Now I'm a peer and the girl is long gone.
>
> Found the Society had more to offer than just girls.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2010, at 10:21 PM, Rachel's <hallarachel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I never post to this list or any list.  Yet, I am puzzled can some one
> please
> > tell me why they joined the SCA?
> >
> > Just wondering?
> >
> > Halla

We must be born with an intuition of mortality…out we come blooded and
squalling with the knowledge that all the points of the compass there is
only one direction, and time is its measure.    Tom Stoppard