[Ansteorra] I have a question

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 05:28:07 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Rachel's <hallarachel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I never post to this list or any list.  Yet, I am puzzled can some one please
> tell me why they joined the SCA?
>
> Just wondering?
>
> Halla

I got involved with the Southern California Ren Faire at 15, and it
was kind of a...natural progression from there.  Well, natural
progression isn't quite right, but it was something my husband and I
could do together to explore a mutual love of history, without getting
locked into one time or another.

And seriously?  Getting to wear fabulous clothes and hang out with
awesome people?  What's *not* to love?

Helene
--
I've asked forgiveness from the Lord, now take my soul, and bring my sword.