[Ansteorra] I have a question

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:57:05 PDT 2010

At 08:17 AM 7/14/2010, you wrote:

> > >rest of my life. "Why do you do rapier fighting?" "I want to be a
> > >dealer, I mean a white scarf." Did I mention the pretty clothes? =D
> > >
> > >-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
> > >
> > >Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.
> > >
> > >Disclaimer: you are supposed to laugh at the dealer/white scarf
> > >comment. If you don't, I'm sorry. You'll just have to laugh at my
> > >shamrock pants instead.
> >

> > *I* thought it was funny.
> >
> >          -Tivar Moondragon
> >          (Rapier Kingpin)
>
>I'm picturing the shamrock pants.
>Eirik

Be careful what you wish for...

Story time, children! Many years ago, I was at an event in the East
Kingdom. A couple of the rapier folks there had gotten into a
friendly competition over who could find the most outrageous fabric,
and turn it into SCA clothes. The example at that event was an
Elisabethan doublet where the lining fabric was printed with sea creatures.

Glow-in-the-dark squids, to be precise.

         -Tivar Moondragon