[Ansteorra] ISO guidance with medicinal herbalism

Roysen AriManna glassrose_95 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 22:01:06 PDT 2010

In my pursuit of knowledge, I am in need of some fine tuning and direction. The SCA has granted me a wonderful opportunity to expand my mundane knowledge by exploring the past.  My focus is rural medicinal "herbalism". I am looking into not only the plants, but animal and mineral as well.  I am wanting to understand the means of storage, labeling, methods of application, etc.  I feel I have a good running start, I am just unsure of how to continue.

I am in need of persons who can help me sift through my research and guide me to avenues that continue to feed my appetite for this subject.

Many thanks, feel free to contact me off list.

In Love & Light, Ari Manna
aka Paula