[Ansteorra] No more vacations for me!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 11:54:16 PDT 2010

First vacation in about 15 years.  Only lasted 48.5 hours.  I come back into Ansteorra and all hell has broken loose.  Was at a site work weekend this past weekend.  Then went to a Demo Monday night.  Left Tuesday at noon, got back today at 12:28, have a Business meeting tonight, then leave tomorrow for Round Table and War of the Worlds has broken out on the List.

I know I'm old and cranky (and slightly broken, major twisted, probably slightly evil) but the last time I saw this much trash talking it started when my now ex wanted my dogs.  BTW I got the dogs.

The Remains of Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/SherMontgomery