[Ansteorra] I have a question

Keith Jefferson KEJefferson at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 16 18:13:22 PDT 2010

Caelin said:

<snip>
<The B&B (Elfsea - Llwelyn and Xene) (snip)...called each person who had
fought that day into court. He told them what they had done that was
wonderful or an improvement over the past. Each of them was smiling from ear
to ear. I wanted to be part of a group that cared about their people that
much and worked that hard to make them feel good about themselves. A magic
moment.>

I miss those two so much; they were great at sharing their dream with
others, and bringing them into the dream. But I guess I'm bias since they
were my first B&B.

Guyon