[Ansteorra] I have a question

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 09:02:00 PDT 2010

Salut cozyns,

Though silly, my tale is true. The opponent with the fish shield no
longer plays, but his brother was founding baron for a group in
Artemisia. I don't think Ansteorran's are ever introduced to the sad
indignity of carpet armor.

The very nice lady in the Elizabethan dress turned out to be only
seventeen. I was eleven years her senior and recently divorced. A
legal pairing, perhaps, but the thought of intimacy with a teen made
me feel like a pedophile, so I ended the day alone.

En Lyonel

Dennis Grace
Investigator/Negotiator
www.MedicalBillDog.com