[Ansteorra] Carrollton Parks - Combat Archery and Siege Weapon Training

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 07:42:41 PDT 2010

OH BOY- Dirty laundry!  I love it when should be private messages get
posted onto the Ansteorran list.  Either that or I hit "Delete" on the  before
afermentioned postings in my tepid desire to eradicated my mail list of  all
the Ansteorra  fighting in the heat postings
Bors

In a message dated 7/18/2010 9:28:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,