[Ansteorra] Round Table

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 10:54:18 PDT 2010

I want to thank everyone for making this Round Table a wonderful success.
First, a big thank you to Lord Alric of Loch Ruadh. He did a wonderful job
autocratting this event. Thank you also to Lady Vivian, Lady Sibil, Baroness
Dana, Lord Padraig and all of those in Loch Ruadh for all of your wonderful
work in putting this together.

Thanks also to Her Grace Conal for all of the great planning and hard work.

A final thanks goes out to Mistress Ameline for all of your help with the
MoC workshop. It was a great success. I could not have done it without you.
We had a great attendance. I really appreciate all those who traveled such
great distances to be there.

Yours in Service,

Lady Cait O'Hara
Kingdom MoC