[Ansteorra] "Cool Collars" Neat Stuff For Hot Events

ajquig at cableone.net ajquig at cableone.net
Sun Jul 18 21:01:14 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Something that might make a difference comfort-wise for some of you
might be the use of "cool collars".  I've used them for years outside
in the heat and when I worked in uncomfortably warm areas.  I put in
an order just the other day for 3.  This particular site did have vests
also, but were selling them off...don't know whether they've any left.
You can also buy the crystal and make them yourself. (think gold and
black or your heraldic colors)...would be good to make and sell too.
Here's where I ordered my last batch:  coolcollars.net...check it out...
it might work for you.  You can often find them in stores also.

Aoife