[Ansteorra] The perfect Safe SCA.

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:26:06 PDT 2010

Would make packing the dragon a LOT easier & being lite enough to be carried, would also help with the milage costs.

I'ld want two. One for camping and another for merchanting, when I'm able to get back into that.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)