[Ansteorra] Crown silver medal

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:00:32 PDT 2010

Oh, it gets better ... there is a cup cake vendor here in Seattle that sells Bacon cup cakes. *SHUDDER*

Hubby caramelizes bacon with brown sugar and I have to say, cause I do not eat pork products as a whole, that that stuff heavenly. So worth the tummy trouble! :D

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad cloud, come sit by me. :)