[Ansteorra] help needed for alternative medicine questions

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 07:21:04 PDT 2010

I have started writing for the examiner.  I am handling alternative
medicine for the Austin area.
http://www.examiner.com/x-60120-Austin-Alternative-Medicine-Examiner.
As part of my page, I am running an advice column for alternative
medicine.   I am looking for a few seed questions you may have.     If
you could mail m your questions at naturemakeswell at gmail.com  it would
be greatly appreciated.   Also if you are an alternative medicine
practitioner in the greater Austin area please feel free to contact me
and I will write a piece on your practice or publish any news you may
have on the examiner.
The physician heals, Nature makes well.

8401 Treehouse Ln.
Austin, TX 78749