[Ansteorra] OT - Camp Bed

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:45:50 PDT 2010

Do you have pictures of the bed that you could provide links to?
Including what is under the futon part (slats, plywood, ropes?).

I know you said offers off list, but this isn't an offer, just
curiosity to see how others are doing the camp bed thing. And images
might get you some interest :)

~Eve - she who thinks that one more construction project in the last
week before Pennsic isn't the worst idea she's ever had... famous last
words right?