[Ansteorra] OT - Camp Bed

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 12:12:02 PDT 2010

Daria....

let me see what transport I can find for the item.  I'm currently serving in Afghanistan, and therefore "out" alot and on a different time table.  It could take a couple of days to secure the pick-up and transport.  So if you find a different buyer in the meantime, please take their offer if you need.  Just keep me posted?   Medievalbelle at yahoo.com

Mucho Merci,