[Ansteorra] Tivar's Pouch (was: The perfect Safe SCA.)

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 26 12:42:52 PDT 2010

She has a dead dragon in her front yard.  Parts of her float and parts of
her don't.
Plus she will smell really really bad if you set her on fire.   Cranky makes
a bad smell.
Also she doesn't go willingly to things that make her go ouch.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net

From: "Chris Zakes"