[Ansteorra] Croggle me this, croggle me that!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 11:08:00 PDT 2010

>> You know the world has been tipped on its flat edge when Pooky is the
>> proponent for Mastering Cariadocianism.
>

> "Safe" and "Pooky" in the same message was enough of a croggle all by itself, ya know?
>
> Am -- err, Robin.  Yeah, Robin!

I curtsey in your generalle direction!
Indeed, especially of late, many a life do find sanctuary in my realm
and dominion.

Holy Dependancy and Security PookMan!

Pooky ~ (Acting) Northern Region Minister of Children <--- not the case of point

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky