[Ansteorra] New Yahoo Group

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 13:13:22 PDT 2010

I was just allowed to join without any moderator approval required.  Also, it
did not offer me anyplace to enter my SCA name, or any other comments.You may
need to alter your settings.

Thank you for starting this group!  It has been needed, I think.

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart

 (Parent of a 6-year-old)
mka: Steve Scott