[Ansteorra] background checks

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:10:05 PDT 2010

"If you receive your background check results from corporate, you can
scan them to me and I can go ahead and make you a card from that.  You
do still have to send it in to Conal as well, but this will prevent
some extra hold time.

Kajira Camber"

I'll do this as soon as corporate gets the info back to me. Thank You
very much for having a card system available! I'll see You at Pennsic
and hopefully get a copy of my fighter card from you then.

Thank you BIG bunches Your Excellent Excellency!
Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky