[Ansteorra] Warlord Landed Luncheon Thank Yous

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 06:05:46 PDT 2010

Good Day to all on this fine and glorious Tuesday,

I wanted to give my heartfelt Thanks to those who helped me with the Landed
Luncheon:

Lady Layela
Lord Charles
Lady Klara
Lady Catrine (please accept my apologizes for misspelling your name!)

Lady Layela and Lord Charles helped me keep my sanity when I was convinced I
would lose it.  They worked together to make the food I prepared look lovely
in the presentation.  I cannot begin to tell you each how much I appreciate
you allowing me to not have to worry about it. :)

Lady Catrine and Lady Klara saw our need with help and offered their time.
I appreciate each of you and the willingness you had to give a poor stressed
soul a hand.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And to those of you who were kind enough to partake and take food home -
thank you!

There were some who asked me for recipes.  Don Avery is the only one I can
remember so please contact me off list if there was something you wanted.

My last words go to Sir Ashad (I believe that was his title)... if you have
contact with him, please give him my heartfelt thanks for sharing his
wonderful cooking with us at the table.

Lady Viviana