[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord?

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 06:40:21 PDT 2010

In a tournament of 78 (not 98, as was erroneously reported elsewhere) Sir Lochlann won Steppes Warlord, and named his Lady Gwen Queen of Love and Beauty.

In a tournament of 34, Don Ingwe won Steppes Champion, and named his friend Lady Vyolante Queen of Grace and Honor.

Of 10 bards who competed, the Honorable Lord Svan Coldbrow Skaldsson was chosen as Bard of the Steppes.

I'm afraid that's really all I know, as I missed most of the event.  I'll have to leave it to others to provide more detail, as well as the identity of the Steppes Archer.

--Serena