[Ansteorra] Seawinds Bruises & Burgers fighter practice this Saturday

Gavin MacGiollaRua ldgavin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:09:45 PDT 2010

Greetings one and all,

Seawinds will be hosting its second annual bruises and burgers fighter
practice this Saturday starting early (9am) to avoid some of the heat and
continuing through out the day.  We will be working on both rapier and heavy
scenarios, and anything else we can think of so bring your toys. We will be
hosting the fighter practice at the Hilltop Community Center in Corpus
Christi TX.  There will be crash space available for those who want to make
a weekend out of it and hit the beach on Sunday.  Just paste Hilltop
Community Center Corpus Christi TX into google maps if the link below does
not work.  Any questions can be sent to Roysen AriManna glassrose_95 at
yahoo dot com or me at ldgavin at gmail dot com

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hilltop+Community+Center+Corpus+Christi+TX&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.152749,79.013672&safe=active&ie=UTF8&hq=Hilltop+Community+Center&hnear=Corpus+Christi,+TX&ll=27.846988,-97.5924&spn=0.00332,0.004823&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A

HL Gavin MacGiollaRua
Seawinds Knight Marshal