[Ansteorra] OT: Help if you can

dougal at cox.net dougal at cox.net
Wed Jun 2 11:05:09 PDT 2010

 This wound sounds like it  could be an Acariba worm. It's a laerva from a wasp and
it needs to be lanced and the worm needs to be removed. It's a little gross but  tweezers
seem to do the trick. If this is it just pack the wound with antibiotic ointment. My wife has
done this to several of our cats.