[Ansteorra] Request for Help - Blood Donations Needed

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed Jun 2 16:14:35 PDT 2010

Thank you all for your efforts.  Daria, I don't know what blood type he is
only that they will take any blood type and credit it to his account.

I just got home from donating myself & asked questions.  The lady who can
answer if there are other centers they can work with or if they can accept
monetary donations has gone home for the day; she will call back tomorrow
and we can find out then.  I will post again as soon as I find anything out.

Thank you all again,