[Ansteorra] A Fond Farewell Retracted

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 19:47:29 PDT 2010

Darlene Burns wrote:
> While we are exceedingly happy to hear that Atlantia's loss is our gain
> instead of vice versa....as you are well aware of the loving esteem that my
> lord, Thorgard and I have for you and Seraphia...curiosity impells the next
> remark....
>
> Wha' happened?

The short answer is that the salary increase I was going to get in
Atlantia fell considerably short of covering the difference in the cost
of living, let alone constituting an actual 'raise,' so I simply kept my
current position.  Better to bear with the ills we have than fly to
others we know not of.  Not that there's anything ill about Ansteorra,
of course.  ;-)

CoB