[Ansteorra] Warlord Youth Rapier

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:41:50 PDT 2010

I keep seeing alot of talk about the chivalric youth fighters, children's activities etc. However, there was one young gentle who showed up at the rapier tournament for the youth rapier competition. Miguel was his name, and he was the only one competing, as he was the only one competing in the Queen's Hope. I had the pleasure of fighting this young man for his first fight. He is well trained, and a good person. I look forward to fighting him all the time on the adult field.

I also exchanged brief words with his mother whom must also be applauded for without her, he wouldn't have the joy of rapier fighting and I wouldn't not have the joy of losing to him.

In Service,

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.