[Ansteorra] Outlands Battlemoor: Parking & Rvs

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 11:32:20 PDT 2010

Less than one month  until Outlands Battlemoor: Mountain Crusades!!
If you plan  to bring your RV to  Battlemoor we have Great News!  The
Company providing Porta  Johns has offered an additional service to You! For  a
pre-paid nominal fee they will pump your Black/Gray water for you on site
during the event…most importantly, you can drive away at the end of the event
with no Black/Gray water and lighten your drive home

For those  not bringing an RV, we have a limited number of paid/reserved
parking spots  available.
For details  on these services please visit _www.Battlemoor.org_
(http://www.battlemoor.org/)
You’ll find  descriptions of tournaments, melees, classes, parties and much
more. Please take  a moment and register. We are all looking forward to
welcoming our friends to  Battlemoor!
Please forward as  appropriate.
See you  there!
Mistress Bennet  Murray