[Ansteorra] Request for Help - Blood Donations Needed

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Thu Jun 3 11:15:20 PDT 2010

Thank you for posting this Emma.

I just heard back from Beverly Johnson at Carter Blood Care headquarters and
she did confirm that there is no other way than going to a Carter Blood
Center to have your blood drawn there.  I called JPS to confirm this and
they agreed, they can only get their blood from Carter.  The blood drive is
going well and I hope each and every one of you that donated or tried to but
cannot for some reason realizes how much this means to us.  Words cannot
express & apparently I couldn't even type them if they could as I can barely
see the keyboard through my tears at this point!

As for the monetary donations they don't do arrangements for that either.
We will be speaking with the family in regards to this to see if a
fundraiser will be held or if one is needed and we'll make it happen.

I'd like to let you all know that Jerry is doing well today.  He took 12
unassisted breaths yesterday as well as rotated his arm 90 degrees; both of
which are great signs say the medical staff.  He is currently in his 6th
surgery; this one to repair his shattered ankle.  Will update more when I
can.

Thank you all so much!
Elizabeta