[Ansteorra] King's College

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 07:12:48 PDT 2010

I will be teaching a class at King's College entitled "What the *&#$ is Supported Research".
This is for any artisan regardless of area of interest or skill level, who wants to present an entry
with a primary function that is to 1) teach and/or 2) bring research to life.
We will discuss examples, philosophies and ways these entries are scored.
My class is at 10:00, there is no limit to participation.  Bring your own note taking devices if you wish.  Class handouts will be available electronically after the event.
Feel free to email me privately with any questions,
Gwyneth Blackrose, OL