[Ansteorra] Leather Working Question

chuck.graves at faa.gov chuck.graves at faa.gov
Tue Jun 8 13:13:11 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Another source for examining techniques for embossing, incising, etc., is
Knives and Scabbards from the British Museum. Also, some nice examples are
leather flasks and bottle from the Mary Rose...especially the bottles.

As for covering kydex with leather, you might look at some of the pieces
of cuir boilli...which is what you are approximating.

Regards,
Chuck Graves
Sr. Engineer, LPGBS (NAS Technical Lead)
Power Services Group
Operations Engineering Branch (OKC)
405/954-0783 (office)
405/416-0847 (cell)