[Ansteorra] Classes at Kings College

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:37:32 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

I am teaching two classes at Kings College this year.

The first is a class on *Chinese Costuming*.
I will be covering general design, periods, and focus on any particular
time/style the students ask for.  This class will have a CD for a handout
with my research.

The second class I am teaching is a *First Bardic Performance* class..
In this class I hope to have all of you who have rarely or never performed
in the SCA.  This is the *opposite* of a Master Class.  Bring that piece you
have, weather you think it is right for the SCA or not, and perform it for
the rest of the class to listen to.  I will be gentle, loving, kind, and
give understanding suggestions and ideas to help you ease into the next
step, whatever step that is for you.  Because of the time limit, I will have
to stop the performances at the point they use up the hour, but come and
listen, even if you aren't ready to perform.

The kingdom needs more performers.  We need YOU.

In service,
HL Magge MacPherson
Bard