[Ansteorra] Hooray!

Giertrud Gyldenstierne giertrud at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:03:36 PDT 2010

I'm actually going to be able to attend King's College.  Even though I live
in Gleann Abhann, some Ansteorran events are actualy closer, as I live in
Lake Charles, which is like 3 hours east of Houston.  This at times results
in Ansteorran events being closer than Gleann Abhann ones...  In fact it is
only qbout 40 minutes away from Orange!

About the class with the 16th century garb, do you actually need to know how
to sew the things or just know ABOUT them?  This could become quite useful
as I do have a 16th century persona.

Do you need to reserve for classes somewhere or is it first-come,
first-serve?

Is there anything I should bring to this event in general?

YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

(g'yair-trood ghee-yule-den-stee-air-nuh)

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?