[Ansteorra] King's College- Whiteworking and Highlighting in Illumination

Elisava Illiesca thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 23:36:46 PDT 2010

Whiteworking and Highlighting in Illumination:
Using the supplies you likely already have you can add depth and detail to
your scrolls with a flick of your brush.
Whitework and highlighting can be used on commissioned work, or on the
charters we paint for the kingdom, to add depth and details to enhance the
final outcome.
I will be teaching a beginners class on how to do white work and
highlighting. Handouts, practice sheets, paints and brushes will be provided
though if you have brushes you are comfortable with please feel free to
bring them.
Class size limit of 8 students since this is a hands on class.
Most bounden and devoted in Service,
Lady Elisava Illiesca