[Ansteorra] Kings College : Punishment, Torture and Execution in the SCA Period

Peter Wohlers donpieter at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 17:27:11 PDT 2010

Hello to all my P,T&E class is set for 3-5pm. It is an open class with
no limit on the number of people that can take it. I do get "detailed"
in my class so the feint at heart my think twice. I also list this
class as PG-17 so you can bring a teen but you have been warned. There
will be a 17 page handout with crayons for the first 45 people. Yes I
said crayons. Come and learn what was on the minds of most people in
our periods as well as the period "reality TV" that drew thousands. I
look forward to seeing you there.
Don Pieter Rausch

Sent from my iPod