[Ansteorra] From Mr.Williams Coleman

Mr.williams Coleman graham at msav.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 15:53:17 PDT 2010

Dear Friend,

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding consignment (fund)
out of a family beneficiary deposit. This requires a private arrangement.

You will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal documents will
be carefully worked out to ensure a risk free transfer. 30% of the total
sum would be your own potion at the end of this deal.

I have all the details. The funds in question are quite large ($36.8M).I
will expect a straight answer from
 which must include your direct
cell phone and fax number, your address and company name.

Please get back to me through my private email: mr.williamsontact at gmail.com
Thanks as I expect to hear from you.

Mr.Williams Coleman