[Ansteorra] King's College

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:29:38 PDT 2010

Good Gentles

This is just  reminder that Kin'g College is only a week away - Saturday,
June 26.  We will have a full schedule of classes on everything from
fighting to fashion, music to metalwork, and  from scribing to siege
engines.  There will be activities and classes for the young folk as well.
An Italian lunch will be served, the cost included in the site fee.

*Location*:  Christ the King Lutheran Church, 2353 Rice Blvd., Houston, TX

*Directions:* Make your best way to I-59 in Houston. Take the Greenbriar
exit. Go south on Greenbriar (0.9 mi). The site is a tan stone church at the
intersection of Greenbriar and Rice Boulevard. The address is 2353 Rice
Boulevard. Google Map of site
location<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114107962198300947766.00047d939d64f0b525b38&ll=29.717287,-95.413342&spn=0.001402,0.00283&z=19&iwloc=00047d939d687811080e5>

*Cost:*  $9 for adults, $3 for children

ACCEPS will be open to take pre-registrations until Tuesday, June 22.

For the full class list and schedule, see out evet website at
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/KC2010.shtml

Your Servant,
Thomas atte Woode
Event Steward