[Ansteorra] Teen party at Pennsic

Bill Toscano liamstliam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 20:59:17 PDT 2010

Passing along for any who might be interested.

I'm pleased to be announcing the date and time for the 8th annual East
Kingdom Teen Party, to be held Monday, August 9th, from 7-11 PM. Gentles
between the ages of 13-17 are invited to come to East Kingdom Royal to hang
out and socialize with teens from around the known world. As always, there
will be lots of snacks, games for those interested in playing them, and a
chance to hang out with old and new friends. Why let the adults have all the
fun parties?

Please feel free to forward this to other lists of interest. This party is
open to teens from any kingdom.

If you are interested in donating food, juice boxes, or lending us period
(or not, checkers has been a big hit) games, please contact me at nktoscano
at gmail dot com.

Baroness Leonete D'Angely