[Ansteorra] Request for Help - Blood Donations Needed

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 3 12:53:31 PDT 2010

See if they have a mobile unit that arrangements could be made in a central
area.

I'm in the same circumstances as Caelin due to working with inmates for so
many years.
They won't take my blood due to the markers in it.

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net