[Ansteorra] Sekanjabin recipe

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Tue Jun 8 20:02:33 PDT 2010

If you do substitute a non-sugar for a sugar, please MARK it as
such!  There are a growing number of people who have painful
reactions to non-sugar substitutes.  (Yes, this probably includes
Agave - I've run across them all, and paid for it every time.)  In
recent years, I've started sympathizing with those with peanut
allergies - even a simple Sekanjabin is now a possible source of
poisoning.

--Willoc of the Loch
"Just feed me sugar & alcohol, please.  I know what they do to
me."  (My own oft-used quote)