[Ansteorra] List of heavy fighters with AUTHORIZATIONS that will be expiring Jun-Aug

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 19:33:00 PDT 2010

Made sure to clarify that the authorization, not the fighter, will expire due to those of you that have become concerned re: your mortality :-p

(Just FYI--Marc Antoine is adding a few new features/queries for me, so I hope to be able to get all expirations posted in the next few months as well as get adult youth marshal and youth fighters in the online database to be able to pull their info as well)

Not too bad for expirations...it sure looks like it was nice to be secretary in the summer of 2006! :)

Facon du Pray
6/3/2010

Geirrod Grabakson
6/3/2010