[Ansteorra] From Mr.Williams Coleman

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Sat Jun 19 04:27:57 PDT 2010

No need to worry, dear friends... I am assured the money is on its way.  I only had to provide him with my name, ss#, the routing and account numbers of my checking and savings accounts, all my credit card numbers, my mother's maiden name, and a plaster cast of my thumbprint.  Oh, and my youngest daughter as proof of my sincerity.  He seems like such a nice guy...

When it arrives, I'll be sure to split the proceeds with the members of this list.

Yours, in cheerful expectation of huge amounts of money sent from random strangers,
Robert o' the Faire

PS- Anyone have any idea of how to prove to New York City that the title to the Brooklyn Bridge that another kind gentleman sold me is, in fact, genuine?