[Ansteorra] King's College

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 20:02:43 PDT 2010

The lunch menu for King's College is as follows:

Salad with Italian dressing.
bread with whipped butter and whipped herb butter
Penne with your choice of 4 different sauces (Meat sauce, tomato sauce,
Pesto or A'lia Olia (an olive oil based sauce with tomatos and basil in it))
Many different flavors of Pizzelles for dessert.

Regards,
Thomas atte Woode
King's College Event Steward