[Ansteorra] King's College--Youth Combat

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Mon Jun 21 06:40:17 PDT 2010

For those who may have missed seeing it on the schedule, there will be youth combat authorization class and a youth marshal's authorization class (marshals must have attended both sections even if not at this event).  The marshals class is open to anyone above the age of 13.
If you have youth combat equipment or armor, please bring it with you.  I will have very limited supplies and loaner armor with me due to travelling arrangements.

Lady Liliana
DEM for Youth Combat