[Ansteorra] King's college - European dance and cordial making

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Mon Jun 21 08:58:11 PDT 2010

At King's College on June 26, I will be offering classes on

European Dance class
12:00 - 1:00 pm	Almans and pavannes - starting with basic steps Class Description: Almans were slow dances, done in couples and
	often in a procession like manner The alman is mentioned in the English Inns of Court manuscripts.

1:00 - 2:00pm	English country dances starting with the basic steps including 	half Hannigan, Rufty Tufty, Hearts Ease frequently 		found on the Ansteorra balls lists. Based on class attendance and skill level I will move into three couples or 4 couples 		dances - If all the world were paper, Heralds in love , or Black nag, picking up sticks

Brewing and vinting
4:00- 5:00 pm Cordial making - Process and basic recipes how to make cordials. This is a dry site. I will be unable to 	share 			samples or comparisons during this class. I plan to discuss the different alcohol bases sweeteners and flavorings.

In Service,
Isabella of Bryn Gwlad