[Ansteorra] FW: Battlemoor Fire Restrictions & Camping

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:19:48 PDT 2010

We will be arriving Friday with Sarran's two kids (so 3 tents total, a big
un and 2 little uns) Sarran"s dad and step mom as well as his sister and
niece will also be day tripping, he has not seen his dad in 10 years and is
so excited that his father will get to see him fight. It will be a fabulous
time and if I did not have so much sewing and packing to do I would be ready
to go NOW!
Tina
let's get this party started, right!

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Lillias MacGuffin
<macguffin at hailmog.org>wrote:

> I will be coming (child in tow), and Liliana is coming as well.
>

> ~Lillias

Any day above ground is a good day!