[Ansteorra] SCA activities this weekend in Steppes/Elfsea?

Ysabeau ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:12:36 PDT 2010

Greetings!
Long story short, my cousin's daughter is visiting from West Virginia. She
is very interested in the SCA but will only be in town (Keller) over the
July 4th weekend. Is there anything going on that my mom can take her to so
she can get a taste of the SCA? I won't be up there so I don't know if she
will be brave enough to go anywhere on her own, but she's managed to venture
this far, so I think she will be good. She is turning 19 in August so I'm
hoping that if she can meet some folks she might be tempted to go try
Pennsic for a weekend.

Is there anything going on that she can check out? You can email me
privately if you wish!

Thanks!
Ysabeau
lady.ysabeau at gmail.com