[Ansteorra] Fwd: to post if you please to the other lists you are on if you dont mind!

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 20:25:43 PDT 2010

____________________________________
 From: doctorflather at hotmail.com
To: bennetbev at aol.com
Sent: 6/28/2010  9:01:22 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time
Subj: to post if you please to the  other lists you are on if you dont mind!

Time until Battlemoor can be counted in hours!

A  few last minute reminders from the Chirurgeon Staff if you  please:

1.)   The chirurgeons are only there to provide first  aid. If you need a
band aid for an armor bite or a child’s skinned knee from  their
free-spirited enthusiasm, please hail a chirurgeon or visit our tent  co-located with
security.  If you require more than first aid we are more  than happy to help
you make those arrangements or provide you with directions  to the nearest
pharmacy or hospital.

2.)  As it is more than a  few minutes to the nearest pharmacy, we
recommend bringing a few days extra of  medications in case some are spilled or
lost.  I also recommend planning  for any unexpected needs. For example, if you
have had a history of illness  and have used a medication, even if  you have
not used it recently, I  still recommend bringing it just in case you need
it!

3.)  Please  use care in food storage and preparation, don’t wait until the
ice has melted  to obtain new ice.  Also, don’t forget to wash hands before
food eating,  food preparation and after the bathroom.  We are recreating
the best  parts of the previous eras; that need not include food  poisoning!

4.)  It would be wise to keep a first aid kit in your  camping area or
tent; as much as we would like to, we can’t be everywhere at  once!

If you are a warranted chirurgeon, apprentice, medical provider,  or have
first aid or above knowledge in mundane world, please let Lady  Keterlyn
know; in case of a severe emergency, you don’t need to be a  chirurgeon to
provide Good Samaritan life-saving care.  (As much as we  pray no one drops from
a heart attack, or goes into labor, we must be prepared  just in case.)

Along those lines, if you have first aid or above certs  in mundane life,
why aren’t you a chirurgeon!  It is my strong belief  that you need not
choose to be a chirurgeon or a ____ (insert  artisan/fighter/marshal).  I always
learned being a chirurgeon was a  supplement to our persona and activities.
For example teacher of   class in the artisan’s tent that wore a simple
medallion or belt favor  demonstrating that if a member of class had need (M’
lady, please avoid sewing  your finger to your embroidery!) she would be able
to provide the assistance  and continue on in her actions.  If you have
interest, please speak to me  at war that we might discuss things further!

Be well and safe in your  travels!

Lady Keterlyn von Eltz
Outlands Kingdom Chirurgeon