[Ansteorra] Officers not replying

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:36:53 PST 2010

I have received no emails from  you.

If you do not receive a reply to a second email, phone the officer in
question.  Email is a blessings and a curse.  I'm glad you entertain the
possibility that your emails were not received - some end up in spam.
Occasionally, I'll delay answering an email if I do not have the answer at
my fingertips.  Once in a great while, I'll forget to respond to an email.
So, if you don't hear back from me within 48 hours, call.  Oh . . . and
rumor mills are even less reliable than emails.

ihon vinson macFergus, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)