[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars amenities

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 15:51:18 PST 2010

Good day...

i would classify GW as a pseudo-primitive site.  there have been significant
improvements, but it isnt home.  the showers have adequate hot water, that i
have found and the toilets are generally clean (emphasize generally).  there
are plenty of flushies and portolets as well.  if you want a count, i'd
guess the following (trying to remember all of the trailers and what was/was
not destroyed by Katrina is taxing):

flushies:	men around 15 ish
		women about 12
		unisex roughly 12 if you include Scribes, Dungeon, and the Infirmiry
Portos:	55 i think is the current number (or so)
showers:	men about 12
		women about the same

hope this helps.

Antonello